E.MIX mb 150
Rolls of 20m x 1000mm
- 20m x 1000mm
E.MIX mb 150 is a flexible polyolefine membrane and is a self-sealing system for a fast and simple installation process without the need for chemical-based construction sealants.
It achieves its full sealing function in combination with freshly poured wet concrete (classes F4-F6).
It is designed for damp-protection, waterproofing and concrete protection for basement and other below ground concrete structures against ground water. It is applicable on all types of ground structures with poured concrete and suitable for buildings with basements, large buildings – server farms, shopping malls, libraries, hospitals and below ground structures such as car park areas, swimming pools etc. For typical waterproofing applications like open excavation, bottom-up, top-down and with sheet piling.
- After the complete installation of E.MIX mb 150, it is suggested to protect membrane when it has been exposed for a period longer than 1 month before the concrete pouring. Membrane can be protected using plastic film/foil (UV resistant), geotextile (UV resistant) or other equivalents.
- Non self-adhesive; any movement at the soil level will not affect the waterproofing system
- Woven area is able to accommodate human traffic
- Fire Resistance – Class E
- Tear Resistant – Longitudinal & Lateral
- UV Resistant