E.MIX es 117
- 24 kg
E.MIX es 117 is a specially formulated single component, UV-stable, moisture-cured elastomeric polyurethane waterproofing membrane used for exposed area.
It is designed to withstand human traffic and resist weathering and most industrial chemicals while acting as a seamless waterproofing membrane. Anti-slip surface can be provided by adding special filler.
E.MIX es 117 provides an effective solution for
- Exposed area waterproofing of walls and floors
- Bridges, highways, cold rooms, concrete tanks, culverts, dam, drain, fountain and exposed walkways
- Waterproofing of walls and floors in swimming pools, balconies, terraces and wet rooms such as washrooms and bathrooms
- Concrete and metal roofs, flowerbeds and planter boxes
- Protection for polyurethane foam insulation
- Sea-walls and similar areas that require waterproofing properties
Leave the second (or final) coat of E.MIX es 117 to dry for at least 24 hours before proceeding to conduct any flooding test.
E.MIX es 117 is cured naturally by air curing. Water leakage test may commence after 24 hours from the application of the final coat of E.MIX es 117 from which the water waterproofing coating would have dried after curing in ambient conditions.
Applicable to substrates with complex surfaces and shapes; forms a homogeneous, waterproof barrier with no laps or joints
Easy to use, pre-packed component: fixed mixing proportion, quality of work assured
Rapid curing time
Highly flexible; crack bridging of up to 2mm width
Able to accommodate light human traffic
Specially formulated to resist high UV conditions in exposed usage
Able to withstand high hydrostatic pressure
High resistance to algae and fungus growth, detergent, oils, seawater and many industrial chemicals, frost (even below -20°C)