E.MIX es 132
- 18 litres
Emix es 132 is a water-based, protective clear coating system designed to provide a clear, colourless, transparent, protective coating to concrete, masonry, and substrates of stone and other natural materials. Emix ES 132 is used to impregnate facades to achieve water repellence, producing a non-visible water repellent shield on treated substrates to block out moisture ingress whilst maintaining vapour transmission and substrate breathability. Emix ES 132 clear coating systems can be used on alkaline and neutral surfaces in both exterior and interior environments. It is non tacky, and helps to prevent dirt build-up on the treated surfaces when applied to either exterior or interior surfaces. It has excellent beading properties and exhibits good penetration into both concrete and non-concrete substrates.
Emix es 132 is suitable to be used on concrete, lightweight concrete, mortar, red bricks, natural stones, terra cotta surfaces in both exterior and interior environments. Emix es 132 can be applied as a water-based primer over almost any substrate or surface, as long as these surfaces are competent, stable and properly cleaned. Decorative, pigmented paints and coatings can be coated over such primed surfaces.
Facades can be impregnated by means of flooding using a coarse droplet spray pattern. Airless spray (non atomized) at a spraying distance of about 5 – 10 cm can also be used.
The surface is considered adequately treated and saturated when there is no further absorption of the product within a one-minute period. Very absorbent surfaces require repeated wet-on-wet application.
- Block out moisture ingress whilst maintaining vapour transmission and substrate breathability
- Low dirt build-up on the treated surfaces
- Prevents moisture induced damage
- Reduces salt blooming, efflorescence
- Protects surfaces against heavy wind-driven rain
- Protects coated substrates from UV damage
- Protects from mildew formation
- The waterproofing membrane whilst setting, shall be protected from rain. Air circulation is necessary in enclosed areas to assure the normal setting of the waterproofing membrane.