E.MIX es 115
- 20 kg
E.MIX es 115 is a high build, single component, modified water-based polyurethane liquid membrane system with superior exterior performance capabilities. It provides a seamless, tough and flexible protective, waterproof UV resistant barrier over the applied surfaces when fully cured. E.MIX es 115 can be used on both metal and RC substrates and bonds strongly to the applied substrates. It is fast drying, odourless and is able to withstand exposure to tropical environments. E.MIX ES 115 also provides a highly durable, moisture resistant, corrosion-resistant protective coat when applied on metal surfaces.
E.MIX es 115 can be applied over almost any substrate or surface, as long as these surfaces are competent, stable, and are properly cleaned and prepared prior to application.
E.MIX es 115 has multiple uses such as
E.MIX es 115 provides a strong, highly durable, seamless coating to protect exposed concrete and metal surfaces when used in conjunction with a suitable fibreglass reinforcement material.
E.MIX es 115 is recommended to be installed at DFT of not less than 0.75 - 1.00 mm DFT for any heavy duty waterproofing applications.
- Safe to users, safe to use in confined, poorly ventilated areas and environmentally friendly
- Will not discolour tiles and grout, or cause water stains
- No toxic solvents, chemicals, tar, etc
- No lingering objectionable chemical, solvent odours after application
- Cures into a fully homogeneous, seamless barrier with no laps and joints
- Adheres strongly, compatible with all quality adhesives, wraps
- Flexible, good recovery, does not embrittle
- Able to accommodate human traffic, light vehicular traffic
- Specially formulated to resist tropical high UV conditions in exposed usage
- Stable, not affected by temperature extremes and does not re-emulsify or deteriorate in exterior, exposed environments when used in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
- E.MIX ES 115 can be used as a fully Reinforced Waterproof Protective Coating System in the repair of metal deck roofs, RC roofs when used with a recommended Reinforcing Fibreglass Mesh.
- The waterproofing membrane whilst setting, shall be protected from rain. Air circulation is necessary in enclosed areas to assure the normal setting of the waterproofing membrane.