E.MIX es 100
43 kg set
Part A – 25 kg bag
Part B – 18 litres pail
12 kg set
Part A – 7 kg bag
Part B – 5 litres pail
- 43 kg
- 12 kg
E.MIX es 100 is a two-component latex modified cementitious coating, which can be simply achieved by mixing a pre-packed dry-mixed powder (Part A) with a formulated flexible latex admixture (Part B), and subsequent painting the slurry on various substrates.
It protects a wide range of buildings and structural concrete components with excellent resistance to water, aggressive chemicals, long-term weathering and scratching, with anti-carbonation properties. It is applicable to those structures subject to long-term water immersion.
This product also contains recycled material and is a green-labelled product with the rating of Leader by the Singapore Green Building Product Certification Scheme.
An approved product in HDB Material Listing.
It is designed for both interior and exterior sealing and waterproofing of walls and floors with protections from E.MIX render or E.MIX screed series or cement mortar. It is applicable to both positive and negative sides of water-receiving substrates. Suitable for waterproofing of walls and floors in tunnels, basements, water tanks, swimming pools, balconies, terraces and wet rooms such as washrooms and bathrooms.
It can be applied onto substrates subject to shrinkage, vibration, movement, stress and minor crack formation. Appropriate substrates: concrete, brickwork, pre-cast surface, lightweight blocks, shotcrete, etc.
- E.MIX es 100 is cured naturally by air curing. The waterproofing membrane whilst setting shall be protected from the rain. Air circulation is necessary for enclosed areas to assure the normal setting of the waterproofing membrane. E.MIX es 100 may be protected by laying a screeding material after the second layer has dried to prevent damage to the waterproof membrane.
- Water leakage test may commence after 18 hours from the application of the second coat of E.MIX es 100 from which the water waterproofing coating would have dried after curing in ambient conditions.
- Comply with Singapore HDB Standard, American, German, Chinese Standard
- Applicable on substrates with complex surfaces & shapes
- Suitable for environments with high humidity
- Pre-packed component – Fixed mixing proportion
- Anti Carbonation
- E.MIX es 100 is not supposed to be left exposed, it should be protected by laying a screeding material or directly tiled after the second layer of E.MIX es 100 has cured.