- 20 kg
Weberset quickfix is a grey coloured, water resistant cement-based, thin or thick bed tile adhesive. Weberset quickfix is designed simply to be mixed with water to give a tile adhesive that meets good strength, fast set property of class C1F (EN ISO 13007-1 & BS 1348).
Ideal for fixing ceramic wall & floor tiles, vitrified homogeneous tiles, porcelain tiles, mosaics, quarry tiles, terracotta, marbles, granites, slates, terrazzo, brick veneer, decorative stones etc., to wall & floor, dry or wet, interior or exterior areas including swimming pools.
This product is a thin or thick adhesive used at 3 – 6 mm bed thickness, but up to 12 mm for small isolated, uneven areas of a limited extent.
For special conditions, latex admixture (E.MIX bond admix) can be used in the replacement of water to enhance physical properties of the set adhesive, i.e. imparts flexibility, improve adhesion, reduce water permeability and widens application to various substrates.
- Grouting of E.MIX Tile Grout should only commence at least 2 - 4 hours after completion of tiling or until the adhesive had set. The setting may be delayed on dense or impervious surfaces.
- Movement Joints must be incorporated where necessary and in accordance with general principles incorporated within the BS 5385: Part 1 – 5:
- Over existing structural joints.
- Where tiling abuts other materials.
- At junctions between different background materials, where tiling is continuous across them.
- In large areas of floor tiling, at 3– 4.5m centres vertically & horizontally and at the floor perimeter. For wall tiling at storey heights, 3 – 4.5 m vertically & at internal vertical corners.
- Around fix structure i.e. column or fix machinery etc.
- Where stresses are likely to be concentrated i.e. changes in the wall or floor alignment.
Thin or thick adhesive used at 3 – 6 mm bed thickness, but up to 12 mm for small isolated, uneven areas of a limited extent.
Latex admixture, E.MIX bond admix can be used in the replacement of water, to enhance physical properties of the set adhesive, i.e. imparts flexibility, improve adhesion, reduce water permeability and widens application to various substrates.
- Not recommended for use on skim-coat plaster, paint and metal.