Weberseal PU | Saint Gobain New Product
- 600 ml
Weberseal PU is a multi-purpose, one part polyurethane-based sealant that cures to form elastomeric mastic when exposed to moisture and weathering.
This fast-drying sealer provides excellent adhesion for bonding or sealing joints, making it ideal for protecting a wide range of substrates in interior and exterior construction application, including pipe ducts and materials such as cement, brick ceramics, polyurethane, epoxy, most polyesters, and most metals.
The PU adhesive sealant is applied to the surface and can be easily pressed into place by either hand or machine. With a tough, long-lasting watertight joint, it offers a blemish-free finish.
- Available in 3 colours: White, Grey, Black
- Shelf life of 12 months if kept undamaged
- Good weathering resistance
- Can be painted or polished
- High performing flexibility
- Avoid exposure to high level of chlorine Do not cure in the presence of curing silicone sealant
- Product will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon
- Do not apply outdoors if it is likely to be rained upon within 2 hours of application