E.MIX ep 530 hb
Part A – 3.75 kg pail
Part B – 1.25 kg pail
- 5 kg
E.MIX ep 530 hb is a two component, high performance, solvent-free epoxy coating specifically developed for a wide range of applications.
It is specially formulated for workshops, product and processing areas, kitchen and food industries.
- A fine textured finish with improved slip-resistant can be achieved by scattering fine silica sand into the wet coating.
- In huge project, it is important to co-ordinate the supply to ensure the same production batch is used to reduce the colour variation from the batch process.
- Ease of application
- Smooth and seamless
- Low maintenance cost
- Excellent chemical resistance
- No offensive odour
- The pre-treated surface must have a bond strength of at least 1.5 N/mm² and a compressive strength of 25 N/mm².
- The moisture content shall not be higher than 6% and the temperature of the substrate must be at least 5°C above the dew point temperature prior to the application of E.MIX ep 530 hb.