E.MIX thick render eco
- 40 kg
E.MIX thick render eco is a high quality premixed plaster for plastering on brickworks, lightweight concrete blockworks and concrete surfaces.
It is a cement-based and water resistant plaster which can be used in interior and exterior conditions.
Specially formulated for the replacement of conventional site-mixed cement/sand plaster.
This product contains recycled material and is a green-labelled product with the rating of Leader by the Singapore Green Building Product Certification Scheme.
It has water resistant properties and is also applicable for patching concrete as well as a joint mortar for bed thickness of 5 - 25 mm.
May be used as a substrate for tiling works.
Where necessary, especially on hot and high absorbent substrates, dampen surface before application of the plaster.
For thicker applications with several layers, the underneath layer must be hardened before applying the subsequent layer. For a smooth final finish, use E.MIX thin plasters.
The wear resistance and adhesion of E.MIX thick render eco can be further enhanced by the addition of E.MIX render admix or E.MIX bond admix.
- Designed for both exterior and interior conditions for plastering on brickworks, lightweight concrete blockworks and concrete surfaces.
- Water resistant properties
- Applicable for patching concrete as well as a joint mortar for bed thickness of 5 - 25 mm.
- E.MIX thick render eco surfaces can receive tiling works.
- No further addition of water is allowed to unused mortar that has exceeded its pot life or has begun to set.
- E.MIX thick render eco should not be used on painted surfaces.