E.MIX wp screed eco
- 40 kg
E.MIX wp screed eco is a specially blended premixed waterproof mortar for levelling rough and uneven concrete floors as underlayment or overlayment.
It exhibits waterproofing properties that resist water seepage through concrete floors. It also provides a suitable substrate to receive ceramic and homogeneous tiles, marble and granite slabs under interior or exterior conditions.
Product contains recycled material and is a green-labelled product with the rating of Leader by the Singapore Green Building Product Certification Scheme.
An approved product in HDB Material Listing.
It is also applicable for making slopes with thickness between 15 - 75 mm. E.MIX wp screed eco is suitable to be used as a block/brick laying mortar.
- Floor laid with E.MIX wp screed eco should be cured for at least 24 hours prior to tiling works.
- For thicker applications with several layers, the layer underneath must be hardened and dry before applying the subsequent layer.
- The wear resistance and adhesion of E.MIX wp screed eco can be further enhanced by the addition of E.MIX render admix or E.MIX bond admix.
- Mortar screed with waterproofing properties
- No further addition of water is allowed to unused mortar that has exceeded its pot life or has begun to set.