E.MIX easi screed p eco
- 40 kg
E.MIX easi screed p eco is a specially blended premixed mortar for levelling rough and uneven concrete floors as underlayment or overlayment. It provides a suitable substrate to receive ceramic and homogeneous tiles, marble and granite slabs under interior and exterior conditions.
This product contains recycled material and is a green-labelled product with the rating of Leader by the Singapore Green Building Product Certification Scheme.
An approved product in HDB Material Listing.
It is also applicable for making slopes with thickness between 15 - 75 mm and is suitable to be used as a block/brick laying mortar.
- Floor laid with E.MIX easi screed p eco should be cured for at least 24 hours prior to tiling works.
- For thicker applications with several layers, the layer underneath must be hardened and dry before applying the subsequent layer.
- The wear resistance and adhesion of E.MIX easi screed p eco can be further enhanced by the addition of E.MIX render admix or E.MIX bond admix.
- Levelling rough and uneven concrete floors as underlayment or overlayment.
- No further addition of water is allowed to unused mortar that has exceeded its pot life or has begun to set.