E.MIX es 119
- 20 litres
E.MIX es 119 is an environmentally friendly one-part liquid applied water-based product which is effective in constraining root growth. It works in areas where root traps and deflectors do not. It dries to a tough flexible dark black coating.
When applied to specified thickness, E.MIX es 119 is an effective root inhibitor.
It can be added directly to cement for the purpose of constructing structures such as planter box.
- Effective root inhibitor and protects construction materials from undesirable root penetration
- Does not damage the plants yet provides a long term protection
- Suitable to be added directly to cement for the purpose of constructing structures such as planter box
- Designed to slow down and ultimately stop the length growth of the roots
- The influence of E.MIX es 119 on the root growth is localized. Root sprouts in the immediate area which have no contact with E.MIX es 119 remain healthy and unaffected.
Major concern in root growth control is barrier placement where the long term health of the plant needs to be looked into. The soil resource volume is also equally critical. The placement of barriers should fulfill the objectives of minimizing the damages caused by roots and maximizing the soil area for the plants. Barriers should be installed along or around the infrastructure to be protected.
Leave the second (or final) coat of E.MIX es 119 to dry for at least 48 hours before proceeding to conduct any flooding test.
E.MIX es 119 is cured naturally by air curing. Water leakage test may commence after 48 hours from the application of the final coat of E.MIX es 119 from which the water waterproofing coating would have dried after curing in ambient conditions.
Applicable to substrates with complex surfaces and shapes; forms a homogeneous, seamless, waterproof barrier with no laps or joints
Economical waterproofing method for planter boxes, roof gardens, landscape areas
Root resistant; prevents plant roots from puncturing the waterproofing membrane
Heat, water and fire resistance; remains effective under harsh pressure